August 14, 2010

Been a long time..

Back after 16 days of silence. Seems the home computer was so infected that neither of the "experts" at Spyware nor McAfee could do anything to remedy the problem. Both tried (for about $100) and were forced to admit defeat and refund the money. My wonderful roommate took the computer to the tech nerds at work and got the whole thing squared away for the cost of a few cupcakes and a genuine, heartfelt thank you. Back to work faster than ever and all cleaned up. I'm so appreciative.

Back to the blog that no one reads:

Below Canal street, time for evening prayers.
In the Chelsea art gallery district time for a nap on a hot summer evening.
Found this a bit odd... A "homey" in the hood (vicinity of Harlem) reading a book on Feng Shui. I'm trying to get a mental picture of him in his apartment. A little rock garden and some bamboo in a glass container. Incense burning, sitting barefoot Indian style on his oriental carpet while a new age cd quietly plays in the background. Nope....not working.. mental image is fuzzy...not getting a clear signal.. does not compute...
Frustrated artist with too much time on his hands... The urban version of one of those Indian "dream catchers".
I have no idea what this store/restaurant may have sold. The possible jokes are just too stupid and obvious..... "Obama riding a llama to Chashama with yo mama...." I can't believe I just wrote that... I'm delirious..it's 2:15am.

1 comment:

  1. Right....I can't believe you wrote this either

    ReplyDelete