April 9, 2012

Sights & Psychics

Someone apparently bought new shoes, then placed their old pair in the box and set them next to a mailbox. I find that odd.


The last two days have been beautiful. Sunset in Central Park.


While walking through the West Village, a shock of red hair caught my eye from across the street, sitting in a little french cafe.


A psychic can supposedly tell any random person when they'll get married, how many kids they'll have, their future job possibilities and even impending doom. Yet, they can't seem to pick out six random numbers of a lottery. I find that odd.


Only $10 to predict your past, present and future. What a bargain! A close friend just confided in me that she's been seeing a psychic. Given that she's very educated, I find that very surprising. At "only" $50 a session she swears by it. I don't think I want to know what the future has in store for me, good or bad.

Usually I walk past these places and try to look away. If you do happen to glance over and make eye contact with the woman in the window, she'll make hand gestures saying, "Come in, come in...." Trying to seduce you into that deceitful, psychic web of hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment