August 8, 2011

Random Pics

I still have a slight "knee-jerk" reaction of anxiety when I look up and see a plane flying up Fifth Ave.
Reflection of me in the ceiling at the Met.

You have to wonder why these homeless people who collect cans and bottles never turn them in for cash. This is one major bottle/can/shopping cart train on Waverly. The guy is probably a millionaire (slight exaggeration) and doesn't realize it.

Just found this snap from the last time I went to the Met. I had never walked around the Met's Arms and Armor exhibit. It is truly incredible. The fine inscribed detail in the armor is amazing.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still waiting for them to break into song, perhaps a knightly spin on Monty Python's 'I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay I sleep all night and I work all day!'

    ReplyDelete