December 13, 2012

Life of Brian

Last weekend I took some photos of my friend Brian Delmonico and his girlfriend for his website. They have a fitness studio called Circuit of Change on 16th Street that features a blend of yoga, martial arts, strength training and overall well being. Beautiful space. We set up a few lights, a backdrop and Brian did his thing. He stretched, kicked and punched the air as I shot away. It was exhausting (more for him obviously) as he was forced to repeat many poses over and over to get a good shot. He'd laugh every time I'd yell "Do it again" as if I was asking him to do some easy movement like a simple pushup. Hardly! 

Afterwards I executed all the moves myself with perfect form...though apparently no one snapped any photos.  







No comments:

Post a Comment