January 3, 2011

Enlighten me... please!

Anonymous said...

talk to me about the positive actions of americans....demonstrate how we are helping suffering humanity, how are YOU? In actuality, we all are.....helping.


I always enjoy comments on my blog regardless of what they say. Almost everyone calls me or sends me a direct email telling what they do and don't like regarding my blog. I received the above comment on my post about how America is screwing up the world. So, by all means, I'm all ears. Post a comment or give me a reference as to all these "good" things America is doing or has done in the last few decades to make the world a better place. I'm truly hoping to be enlightened. So far, all I seem to be able to find is mountains of evidence regarding our gluttony, consumerism, imperialism, massive consumption and willingness to hop into any war with any country that has oil under it. You don't see us going to war with North Korea do you? Why? Because there's no oil, simple as that. So please, "anonymous commenter," enlighten me. I'm all ears.

1 comment:

  1. You just have to know where to look. I'm in the business of helping people and all I see is people who want to help other people. My glass is 1/2 full

    ReplyDelete