February 2, 2012

Beautiful Things

I'm probably not supposed to say anything but I had a GREAT photo shoot with a certain celeb yesterday. I was expecting the worst after my Gaga experience and had an minor anxiety attack every time I thought about the possibilities of a repeat. Thankfully, it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Hanging out in a little boutique hotel suite for an hour, sipping coffee and eating oatmeal raisin cookies. She was so cool. Sweet, elegant, accommodating and professional, and with zero attitude. I knew I had it on the third frame. She was awesome. I'm smitten! That's when I love my job.

Just a snap during the interview with point-&-shoot camera.


Tonight my beautiful friend Katherine and I went to see the movie "Hugo." The most visually stimulating movie I've ever seen in my life, bar none. And, my first real 3D experience. Holy shit, the whole movie was like watching it through one of those old View-Masters you played with as a kid.... Incredible. Could the glasses look any goofier?


Afterwards we went for Thai at Yum-Yum on 8th Ave. Katherine pulled a bean sprout out of the Pad Thai that looked exactly like a tiny whale. Almost impossible to get a shot of it in that dark restaurant. A very fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment