April 19, 2011

Spontaneous Shoot in the Woods






While home for my sister's wedding last week I made time for a quick shoot Saturday morning. I picked up D.C.-based model Kori Lei and her friend Melissa at the Vienna metro. Not having a great location in mind we took a quick ride out Route 66 to Haymarket where we pulled down some dirt road and took some fun photos. The car was our only prop. It was a dreary, overcast day but turned out to be lots of fun. We pulled into an abandoned farm, put down the windows and blasted the heat. Kori and Melissa were both great fun. Kori's different looking than most models I shoot (in a good way). She's exotic and full of enthusiasm. I was exhausted just watching her jump around.
I'm sure she'll be a famous at something soon (rock star, model, actress, etc.). Keep your eyes peeled. She's a hoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment