April 25, 2011

Variety of Odd

I can never help myself from shooting a self portrait into one of those fish-eye mirrors on the front awnings of nice buildings.



What ever happened to plain old rat traps or boxes of poison laying around to kill vermin? Walking down Christopher Street I noticed this sign for a "Rodent station" pointing down to the building's basement.

It sounds cozy and nice (comparatively), when in actuality it's still just a box of poison.



On my way to the green market to get my weekly supply of Fuji apples I saw this man sleeping peacefully on a doorstep. He seemed very content and comfortable.



Someone took the time to balance this empty raisin box on top of a fire hydrant rather than put it in a nearby trashcan. People can be so lazy and stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment